Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's day revisited

Valentine's day is over. I saw in the comic strip Cathy, that revisiting Valentine's is pretty common, at least in Cathy's world.
In my world, at work the flowers were still on display in several classrooms, and there was a big thank you to the male teachers for the breakfast in the office. This was the biggest valentine's day I have experienced for a long time. I stopped over at my mother's apartment community and they had quite an elaborate party-- roses, pasteries, champagne, fancy tortes and lots of ballons. The dining room was beautifully decorated and the ladies all got dressed up with a touch of red or pink.
I even recieved a handmade valentine, lovingly made by my mother.
Happy day after Valentine's day everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home