Saturday, January 17, 2009

Uncluttering my life

Actually my house. Thursday's Oprah show was about getting rid of clutter. For some reason, probably because I am having a party here next Sunday, I decided to clean up the music room. This room most recently has been the junk room, because I had a lot of boxes from my mother's apartment in there. I have dealt with that already, so now I got rid of a lot of other stuff--mostly music. Some of it it boxed up. Some of it I mailed to my brother. The rest of it, I decided to return to the bookcase. Now the music room is also home to many plants. In the process of watering them, water dripped on the bookcase and warped the back. My husband tried to fix it unsuccessfully. Tomorrow the bookcase will take a trip to the alley, and we will take a trip to Ikea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home