Friday, March 27, 2009

The gym and other stuff.

Today I had a personal training. The weeks when I have a personal training, I feel that I have to go the the gym and work out more. So, I went to the gym on Tuesday, Thursday and today. I am not supposed to do a heavy workout the day before a training, so yesterday, I did cardio and some light free weights and core work. I am a bit sore today, as I was very serious about the core work. I can find a million reasons not to go to the gym, but when I do go, I feel so good. I quit Weight Watchers--it wasn't working any more for me. I do plan to rejoin, and start all over again in the near future.
I am still agonizing over color choices for my kitchen repainting. I have several colors painted on the wall and ceiling. I realized that I hated the first bunch (what was I thinking?), and decided to go lighter and more neutral. I have a box of small samples of paint--probably about 15 so far. I've spent about $50 on paint samples, but that's a lot less that buying paint and having to repaint because you hate the color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home