Sunday, February 22, 2009

Shopping?

On Friday I went shopping. First I wnet to Carson's because they had coupons for 20% off on sale merchandise. This happens every week because there is a sale every week. The first thing I noticed that the store wasn' t very crowded, and it was picked up and looked neat. This is also unusual because when there are sales here, the place looks disheveled. I ended buying two item left over from last summer on yellow dot clearance for $19. each, interesting since the original price was well over $100 for each one.
Then I got my car washed at the dealer for free. The rain washed most of the salt off a week age, but another snow event required the village to salt again, so it was beginning to accumulate. The car is clean for now but since it snowed yesterday, not for long.
Since I was near Kohl's I decided to stop in and check out their big weekly sale. It was also empty. I bought two pairs of gloves since I lost one of my good gloves and needed some to get me through the season. One pair was $1 and the other was $6.
Since this recession started, shopping isn't as much fun anymore.
I'm leaving soon to go the the gym for a yoga class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home