Monday, July 06, 2009

What I did yesterday

What a dumb title for an entry. I've been straightening up all day, so my creativity just ran out. I did have a great weekend. On the 4th, we went to a party and them to see the firework in Winnetka. Not a huge crowd like in Wilmette or Evanston. Just a park full of families, recorded music. The fireworks were spectacular.
Yesterday, my husband and I went downtown to see Jersey Boys. I've been working on him to go for a while, and finally he agreed. I thoroughly enjoyed it. All those songs of high school and college in one show! If you haven't seen it yet, be sure to go, it's well worth the time and cost. We also saw a scale model of downtown Chicago at the Archicenter--on Michigan Ave. Very interesting. Then we had a nice dinner in an Italian restaurant. A good time was had by all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home