Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cleaning up, Throwing out

We will be remodeling our kitchen in a few weeks. In anticipation, I've been doing some cleaning out of the house. First, I cleared out the crawl space, and moved the bins to the garage. That had to be done so the gas line to the cooktop can be rerouted. Next I cleared out the attic--actually half of it. I'm planning to have a yard sale, so I might as well do a through job of clearing out. An antiques dealer is coming tomorrow to see if I have anything worth selling in her shop.
My husband is taking down a few cabinets in order to cut some costs. So far, things have gone fairly well. We have an exhaust hood, a sink, a faucet and a hot water heater down in the basement.
School starts next week. I have to type my syllabus soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home