Saturday, April 04, 2009

Why can't I make up my mind?

It's paint again. Today I bought two more samples of paint, added to the three I bought on Thursday. I must have 20 little jars of paint in my basement. One of my Friends came over on Tuesday to help me with the colors, and she said that the colors I was considering were too light, and I should think about something more colorful. She suggested looking at some green paint, which would harmonize with one of the colors I was leaning toward. So, now I have four samples of green paint, two painted on the wall and two more to go. This is driving me crazy. I did order some blinds, actually pleated shades, for my kitchen. That was easy, since I was limited by the style that would work, and only had 5 colors to chose from. They should be here in about 6 weeks, since they are made to order.
One bright spot--I e filed my federal taxes yesterday for the first time. I have been e filing my state taxes for several years successfully, so I hope that my federal filing will go just as smoothly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What color are the blinds?
-Barb

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home