Sunday, July 08, 2007

Take me out to the Sox game!

Beautiful US Cellular Field, home of the Chicago White Sox
on a Beautiful day
!

He took me out to the Sox game and we had a good time. My wonderful husband was given 2 tickets to Saturday's White Sox game vs. the Minnesota Twins. We decided to take public transportation, the CTA, which took us from our house to US Cellular field with only one train change. The day was just perfect, the weather was hot and sunny, the seats were great and the Sox won! I had some pizza and diet pop, he had hot dogs and beer, we both shared a bag of peanuts. It was beach towel day, so now we have a new beach towel to add to our collection. The next time the Sox win the world series, we will hang the new towel next to the old towel to celebrate the victory. I hope that it comes soon--by that I mean within my lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home