Monday, June 11, 2007

Sucessful to the core

So, my few days on the core plan have been successful. Even with a dinner on Thursday and a wedding on Sat, I was down a little bit at my meeting today. I have hit a new low in my weight. I have 3.8 pounds left to go. I've set a mini goal for myself, I plan to make my goal weight for the Nordstrom sale in July. Now this may sound insane, but the Nordstrom sale has new fall clothes, and I don't want to buy anything that will be too big when I wear it. That is what happened last year, and I had to get rid of a few things that I barely wore.
The wedding was just lovely, great food, a beautiful setting and wonderful flowers and ceremony. It was as close to a fairy tale wedding as it could be. My friend really did a fantastic job organizing and pulling it off.
Now I am going to work on my garden and go the the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home