Sunday, August 19, 2007

I think that I missed something great

Tanglewood Music Center concerts are broadcast occasionally broadcast on the web. I have tried to let people know about these concerts with little success. Sometimes the concert is on the NY station, sometimes on the Boston station. Sometimes they have been delayed broadcasts. So today, when Beethoven's 9th was performed, I checked the play lists on both stations, and found nothing. So I went to the gym and a yoga class. When I got home, my husband told me about the wonderful concert on the Boston station. So many curtain calls for the soloists, accolades for the orchestra. I feel just terrible. I feel like I let my son down, and I am so disappointed that I couldn't hear a live performance of one of my favorite pieces of music. One tiny consolation, I think that it will be delayed web cast on WQXR.com I will check into this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home