Monday, October 01, 2007

Disaster

I may have hit rock bottom. Today was my WW meeting day, and the trend is not going in the right direction. I was up again--not much, but every little bit add up to a big gain.
This week I ate a bag of gumdrops, a bag of candy corn and a bag of carmels. Why did I do this? Am I eating because my mother is so sick, and I feel just terrible whenever I see her? Or am I eating because my old bad habits are coming back?
I have also been eating frozen nuts out of the freezer when I do the laundry.
Now, I haven't logged in any of this stuff in my food journal. The only reason I didn't gain more is that I exercised a lot last week.
So--what am I going to do? I did log in all the junk that I ate today. But I have 6 more days this week. I made it through Friday last week, journaling my food anyway. Saturday and Sunday were pretty much on program.
On the track that I am on now--I will be back where I started. Fat and unhappy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home