Monday, January 14, 2008

The monkey is back

Yes, now I have a little stuffed monkey to chauffeur around for a week. I wasn't the biggest loser at my Weight Watchers meeting today, but that person had left, and I was in second place. Gail, the leader was very happy to give me the monkey for a while.
So, what was the loss, a surprising 3.8 pounds, even with the slip ups. So, I have continued the pact with Dorothy, another meeting member. She lost 2 pounds this week.
So, what will I do? First, I will stay away from the scale again. Second, I will follow the program and journal everything. I am within 5 pounds of my goal again. I don't want to keep losing and gaining the same few pounds. Thus, I will stay with the program from another week.
By the way, winter is back in Chicago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home