Monday, February 05, 2007

I've Hit the Wall

My weight loss progress seems to have hit the wall. I've had a hard time following the program and can't seem to get motivated. I've been sneaking food and not booking it, and I've been eating things that I have no business putting in my mouth. I've been here before on my weight loss adventures, and I've gotten stuck in losing and gaining the same 1 or 2 pounds.
I am so frustrated because I've never been as sucessful as I have been recently and never been this focused before. Last week I vowed to follow the program and write everything down, and I didn't do it. I didn't go to the gym or exercise at home enough. I am afraid to go to my meeting today because I expect to have a big gain.
It seems that I am starting on a big backslide. I don't want to do this. I don't want to go back to being heavy. Being so close to my goal--about 15 pounds--I don't want to mess up. This has taken me 5 months, and I seem to be undoing it in a few weeks. So, will I go to the meeting and face up to my recent failings? Will I be able to get back on track?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home