Monday, January 08, 2007

Winter is back

Today is my Weight Watchers meeting, so of course, I am wearing the same clothing that I wear to every meeting. It was just right in September, a light work-out shirt and nylon workout pants. Now that it is January, it is a little thin. Needless to say, I was chilly this morning. Our mild, southern temperatures have departed, and it is now in the 30's. Not bad for January, but compared to the 50's we've been enjoying, it is quite nippy.
Well, I have survived the dreaded "holiday" period--which for those of us who are trying to lose weight, runs from Halloween to New Year's. I am down 30 pounds. I lost 1.6 pounds last week, so the cardio and strength training are paying off.
My next challenge is a week in a great restaurant town, Puerta Vallarta!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home