Monday, January 22, 2007

The v.f.h. continues........

Now I have a miserable cold, and what looks like the beginning of a sinus infection. I just don't feel good. My mother is out of the hospital and has moved to a nursing home for rehab. She is good mentally, but looks like heck. She has a lot of cold sores, but is on medication. She will do everything she can to get out of there as soon as they will allow her to go.
I have a meeting for work this afternoon, and then a big meeting for the teachers, which makes a long day for me.
On the very bright side, I have about 11 pounds to go to meet my goal for weight watchers. I haven't been following the program for the past week. Today I will get back to tracking everything. I wish I felt like exercising. All I want to do is sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home