Monday, October 08, 2007

This Week Is Over

The week is over--what conclusions can I draw? What were the consequences of my actions?
The weigh-in was good or not good. Let me present the facts. I did not attend my usual morning meeting, instead I went at 5:30. I didn't wear my weigh-in clothes. So, I did show a gain, but only a modest 0.8 pound. From what I've read, body weight increases as the day goes on. Normally I don't eat until after my morning meeting. So, I can't be too upset about the gain.
Actually I was glad I attended this meeting since I got a lot out of it. The theme was Columbus, and getting stuck on islands of weight loss trouble. And there is where I am. We had to write down what we could do to get ourselves going again. Let me share them.
My goals this week: blog about my plight every day. Follow the program. Go to the gym 3x this week. Make "no points" soup.
How did my week go?--fairly well. I avoided most of the traps that ensnared my in the previous weeks. I did let down somewhat over the weekend. I ate some slowchurn ice cream on Sat. night. I did enjoy it, even though I ate too much. I did eat my Whole Foods leftovers for Sunday lunch, which was a little on the heavy side.
What have I done right today--I walked, with a lot of energy. I covered 3+ miles in about 55 minutes. I followed the program--with an exception--my mother's caregiver gave me a piece of Filipino dessert, which I couldn't refuse. It was coconut, and rich and good. I didn't have a second helping.
So, there are 6 more days to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home