Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday--halfway through

Wednesday is the "hump" of the week. I made it through 3 days sucessfully. I subbed at Oakton--DP campus today, it went well, better than Monday.
Fall has arrived for a few days. It's chilly, in the 50's, cloudy, breezy, but not in a good way. The breeze has a bit of a bite in it. My husband refuses to turn on the heat, for the same reason that he didn't turn on the AC a few days ago when it was hot. But, the forecast is for a return to warm days next week.
I went to see my Mom today. She looks beautiful, as usual, but is a little confused. We talked a little and watched Jeopardy. When I got home, I started to eat. I had 3 cookies and a chocolate at her place, then I had some wine, dinner, and then 2 more pieces of chocolate. I did book everything. Comfort eating, I guess.
Tomorrow is the gym. I am ready for it. So, only 4 more days this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home