Thursday, March 20, 2008

More snow

Yes, there is a winter storm warning starting around midnight tonight. Over 6 inches are expected and the storm is expected to last all day tomorrow. oh poo.
And today is the first day of spring.
I have been using the pedometer all week and I have learned that I have been spending too much time sitting on my behind. I am walking my beautiful dog everyday. She loves it.
School is back in session and I had to drop several students--one of which showed up today, with all his work completed. He had been sick--so I reinstated him, and that requires paperwork. Oh well.
My new class--vocabulary improvement is interesting--5 people who want to learn more words. Two are Ukrainian ladies, 3 are native speakers. I do love Dictionary.com and Thesaurus .com.
That's all folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home