Monday, February 25, 2008

And yet another snowstorm

Of course, it will be snowing tomorrow, it's Tuesday! and I have to drive to Oakton. It will take me an hour to get there, so that means leaving at 8am for my class at 9:30. This storm prediction has been on the boards for 3 days now, and the precipitation arrived right on time. It is supposed to start to snow around 6, snow all night and continue tomorrow, leaving 4-7 inches.
Well, my weight loss is in the right direction--down, but not as much as last week. I am happy with a loss. I don't have far to go.
The weather was great yesterday, so I filled all my feeders. The birds will have a lot to eat when this snowstorm is finished. I have read that March is the hardest month for birds. The local birds will be well fed on Elmwood Ave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home