Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Break

Yes, it is called spring break, but the weather is certainly not springlike. With the exception of the sun, it could be any wintry day.
I went to the gym today, and the street in front of the club was filled with trailers for a movie that is filming in Evanston. It is called Baby on Board, and other than that I know nothing about it. I did walk by the actor's trailers, and didn't recognize any of the names. They are filming a scene at a restaurant called Vat 17--which I have heard has excellent corned beef sandwiches. Someone said that they rival those at the Carnegie Deli in New York.
I have a list of things to do this week on my desk and I have to finish them. So I have a bit of panic about me. Today is the syllabus for the vocabulary improvement class. I am worried about this class, but after asking a lot of questions and reading the textbook, I do have a good idea about how I want to proceed. Teaching a new class is always a challenge. The second time through is so much easier.
My weight is still not moving down. I really want to be done with it and reach goal by the end of the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home