Monday, February 11, 2008

A not so good day

Maybe it should be the horrible, very bad day, but it's not over yet.
First the bad--I got a ticket for hitting a car in a parking lot--very little damage, but still a ticket, and it cost me $75.00 to get my license out of hock.
Then I had to drive my husband to the doctor because he was to sick to drive himself. He hasn't been feeling well for several weeks, and the past week he has been really sick. So, now the doctor thinks that he has pertussis. So, he prescribed yet another inhaler and some other medication. At least, he gave up on the asthma type diagnosis. Then I had to drive my husband to another office to get an x-ray. Now he is at home, resting comfortably in front of the TV.
I certainly hope that this latest round of medicine will send him on the road to recovery, since he hasn't been himself for a while.
Now for the good. My weigh-in was good and I am down again. When I went to pick up my husband's medication, I studied the candy rack, and happily found some sugar-free life-savers.
Yesterday's big yoga class was also interesting. The teacher is a swami, which she really couldn't define. She is a small blonde lady, with a perky voice and demenour. She is good, but the regular teacher, her protegee, is also very good, and gives more explanation, which I like. I guess when you teach yoga teachers at an ashram, they come from a different place, and don't need as much instruction. I was a good experience, and for me, my experience with a swami.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home