Sunday, February 10, 2008

More about Sandy

Sandy passed away yesterday. She was 48 years old. If the past day I have learned that there is a congenital heart condition in her family, and she was the 4th woman in the family to die from it. I also learned that she had a living will, which her family honored, thus no feeding tube. She also had no brain activity while she was on the respirator. It is just so sad. She is the last person that I expected to die young.
On another subject, I am going to a huge yoga class today. A visiting big yoga honcho is in town from Colorado to conduct several classes at the gym. I am really looking forward to it.
It is very cold today. Alma wasn't very interested in staying out for long. Her coat kept her warm, but I'm sure that her paws were too cold. More snow is expecte next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home