Monday, September 29, 2008

Back to the gym

Last Friday, I saw my personal trainer for the first time in a month. I had been getting a training every three weeks. In between, I am supposed to go to the gym, do cardio and follow a strength building program. My effort was inconsistent. So...I have made a commitment to do some cardio 6 days a week, and strength training twice a week. Now I know that this will help me to get back to losing weight too. I do believe that exercise is the key to solving almost every health problem.
So yesterday, I went to the gym for a yoga class, and in addition, did 25 minutes on the elliptical trainer. Today I did 40 minutes on the air-dyne bike, in my basement "fitness room." Since Friday, I have been sort of sore--reacquainting myself with some muscle groups that had a bit of a vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home