Friday, September 18, 2009

Garage Sale and Other Events




partially demolished--ready for the contractor

Yes, I am having a garage sale. I've been thinking about it all summer, and now that summer is over, I really have to do something about it. I have a basement full of things, one half of a garage full of stuff and my guest bedroom--now warehouse crammed with merchandise. I almost decided not to have it, but after looking at all the stuff, I realized that I have to do it. Time--Friday and Saturday, Sept 25 and 26, 9 am -2pm.
The kitchen remodeling is moving--the plastic wall is down, the cabinets are about finished. On Monday, the counter guy is coming to measure. The painter is coming on Tuesday to prepare the walls for the tile guy to install the backsplash. We have the floor tile, so everything we need is in place. The sink, faucet and light fixtures are in the basement. However, we have no working cookt0p, the microwave is on the dining room floor, all the dishes are on the dining room table, covered with a sheet. The fridge is in the dining room too. Everything is discombobulated. We've been eating out or getting carry-out for the last 2 weeks. Fun, but not fun. Maybe in about 2-3 weeks, everything will be finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home