Monday, September 28, 2009

More about Lala

I am so tired--after poor Lala's incident yesterday and the garage sale cleanup. So, my husband I I took her for a long walk and she behaved very well. Another dog lunged at her at Starbucks, and she dealt with it--basically ignored that dog. We have had her on the leash inside and out. A lady who walks and trains dogs in the neighborhood came over today and worked with her for a while and confirmed what I had been thinking. The dog is smart--she is well trained--and is traumatized. She thinks that it may take her 6 months to get over her transport from Ohio and the loss of her former family . So, in the meantime, she is staying in the crate and chilling out. She did enjoy a treat of a Frosty Paw--and loved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home