Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm a Loser!


Yes, that's right. I'm a loser again. I went to the Weight Watchers meeting yesterday and surprisingly I lost another 2.4 pounds. That makes a total of 8 pounds since I began the program. I was very concerned about the party I attended on Sat. but I made it without gaining any weight. I ate only one of everything, which was easy, since the menu was a series of small hors d'oeurves. I even ate the rich ones. I had two glasses of wine which are allowed. My friend, the hostess gave everyone a little favor bag of candy, and since we were late to leave, she gave us several. I ate one bag, which had two candies, and good ones at that. I gave all the other bags to my mother. The party was lovely, the restaurant was very nice and decorated like a home. All the cooking aparatus was out--the stoves, frig, etc. Interesting concept.
I took pictures since I gave the bride to be a photo album as a gift. I was quite pleased that the pictures came out very well. I am not very experienced with a digital camera, so I was even happier with my results. I edited them and had prints made a Walgreen's. My husband took a few pictures, including a nice one of me which I will include on today's blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home