Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A Little Bit Better



So, Monday was my WW day, and I didn't go to the usual meeting since I had to take my mother to the Doctor. Well, do I blow off the meeting , or do I deal with my eating disasters? My work meeting was canceled because of the cold, which opened up a time slot for WW. I went to the meeting and took advantage of not weighing in. This was my compromise. I have been very good about booking my food for the past few days, including tortilla chips and gum drops. So, I hope that I can turn this bad situation around.


Yesterday we had a snow storm. The forecast was for light snow, which it was, but it lasted all day. It was pretty slippery for driving, and the car windows were covered up in about an hour. Today it is very cold and windy. I went to the gym at 7:30 am for personal training. Now, I'm just relaxing around the house. Seems like a good day to plan for my class next week. I have all of my xeroxing sent out, so now I just have to write the lesson plans.


This seems like a good day to post some more pictures of warm Puerto Vallarta. I did promise a picture of me in my new bathing suit. I do like the picture of art on the beach better.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home