Monday, March 26, 2007

Is Spring Here to Stay?

We have had 3 days of spring weather, beautiful, sunny warm weather. Please, please stay warm, sunny and pleasant. I, for one, have had too much winter.
My Weight Watchers meeting took place this morning. I was hoping to stay the same, but much to my surprise, I was down 2.6 pounds. So, I am only a few pounds away from my goal. Scary for me, especially since I am revisiting my taste for candy. I think that I must have eaten 10 caramel nips yesterday. Bad for me, too much sugar and nasty for my teeth. For quite a while, eating fruit took care of my sweet tooth. Then I stopped eating fruit regularly. Will taking up fruit again help me get rid of the candy cravings? I know that the candy is taking me nowhere good.
Alma, that beautiful dog, is asking to go for a walk. I think that I will take her out to enjoy the spring day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home