Sunday, March 11, 2007

A nice day, a nice surprise

Yesterday I went to the gym and met with my trainer. When I mentioned that I had bought some new slacks in a much smaller size, she suggested that we measure my body fat. So, we did. As some of you might know, I have been stuck at the same weight for 4 weeks. So, the new size pants were a nice surprise, but when I got my measurements, I got another nice surprise. After measuring in 3 different places, I found out that my body fat measurement has gone down quite a bit. I forgot to get the actual percentage, but I have gone from the low end of overweight to the moderate area of normal for my age and height. So, stuck on the scale doesn't always mean no progress. I am almost at goal in my waist measurement, but I still have a big stomach, so I have a ways to go.
Alma, my husband and I took a walk today, since it was the first springlike day this year. We stopped to see a $2.2 million house, which was open for the afternoon. It was quite spectacular, unlike many of the new houses in the area. We walked for about an hour, a nice changefrom going to the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home