Monday, March 12, 2007

Unstuck at last.

Today was my WW meeting and I learned that after 4 weeks at the same weight, I am finally unstuck. After following the advice of my WW leader, I are a little more and cut back on the cardio. This seemed to do the trick.
I have lost 35 pounds since I began WW, and have to lose less than 7 pounds to reach goal. I am down 4 sizes in pants, and have lost inches and body fat. So, for the most part, I have stayed with the program, for much longer than I have ever done before. I have managed to control my cravings for candy and salty, crunchy snacks. Emotional eating is still a problem, as is eating out of boredom. My WW leader gave out a card today with the following idea "If hunger isn't the problem, food isn't the answer." This made a lot of sense to me, as I have piled on a lot of pounds eating because I was anxious, upset or bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home