Monday, April 02, 2007

Accentuate the Positive!

The candy got the best of me. At my WW meeting this morning, I was up .4 pound. I can handle this because I did it to myself. I think I must have had 50 points in candy this week, in addition to a huge dinner on Friday, I'm glad that my gain was so small. I am about 5 pounds away from goal, and I have lost a total of 38 pounds. I don't think that I should obsess over .4 of a pound gain. Accentuate the positive!
On other topics, I sorted out my busy day yesterday and made it to the gym. I did most everything I had to do and survived. Today I will do my lesson plan, pay my bills and make out checks for April.
It is a beautiful day, sunny, not too warm. A real spring day, not what we usually get, which is a not summer day. This is our usual spring weather: cold, cold, cold, then 90 degree days. I want a nice SPRING day, temp. in the low 70's, sunny, mild breezes. Is this too much to wish for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home