Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Am I losing it?

During the past two days I have encountered some unnerving events which lead me to conclude that I am losing it.
Let me tell you what happened. Yesterday at Oakton, I was xeroxong a chapter of my textbook using 11x17 paper. After I finished that, I then continued to xerox something else--but I forgot to change the paper to 8 1/2 x 11. So halfway through the job, I had to stop it and start it over again. Then on the way home, I realized tht I forgot the shut down the computer in the classroom, which was made worse because I left my jump drive in the computer. This has all my power points and my grade book on it. I had to turn around and drive back, and fortunately, there was no class in the room yet.
Today, I got up and planned to do nothing at all. It was snowing and cold, so I decided to stay in and do things around the house. At 11:05, my personal trainer called and asked my why I wasn't at the gym. Then I remembered that I had scheduled a personal training for today 3 weeks ago. So, I decided to go the the gym anyway. So much for hanging around the house. Actually I enjoyed my workout very much. Afterward, I went to Nordstrom and bought two pairs of shoes and a handbag. I got a good price on the handbag, it was a Brahmin, and was 50% off. Lucky me.
So, am I losing it? Were these events just coincidence? I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home