Monday, March 24, 2008

Lesson plans again

One thing that I thought I would never have to do again when I retired was writ ting lesson plans. So, now that I am teaching 3 classes, Monday is my lesson plan day. It is 3:15 pm, and I am typing my plans for the week. Unfortunately for me, I teach 3 different classes, so each one requires a different plan. I am lucky that in two of the classes, there is a good textbook which I can follow and embellish a bit. The third class, vocabulary improvement has a text also, but so far, I am not as nutty about the book.
We had a white Easter. It is melting away slowly, but today, the snow remains. I got through the holiday. I went to yoga, and there was a sub, but it was a good class anyway. We had a dinner, but it wasn't the same without my mother. Easter was her favorite holiday, and she made a big dinner, etc. When she got older, I gave the dinner. So, we had ribs--not ham-- and Polish sausage yesterday. My husband and I went to a Polish grocery store in Mt Prospect to buy the sausage, and we also got some coleslaw, which was a bit like the cole slaw that my grandmother made. For some reason, I got very tired. Anyway, I was glad that I made it through the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home