Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sick of Politics

Yes, I'm so sick of negative commercials, rants at political rallies, and booing and catcalling crowds. So, I went out and got 8--yes 8, yard signs to show my support of certain candidates. I live on a corner, not a very busy corner, so I got duplicate signs so that drivers and walkers couldn't miss seeing my signs.
This weekend, I'm chilling--no botanic garden volunteering, nothing planned except working in my garden. I have 2 large bags of spring bulbs to put in, and some other bulbs that I got when the horts (horts are horticulturalists who are in charge of gardens at the Botanic Garden) were changing over a garden at the Botanic last spring. I have no idea what they will be, or even if they will come up at all.
I am also starting a few pots of house plants for my son's apartment. Hopefully he inherited my families' green thumb. I started with houseplants too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still have big Ron Paul signs in my windows and lawn!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home