Monday, February 27, 2006

Yoga Mama?

I saw an article in yesterday's Chicago Tribune that compared soccer moms with the new and trendy YOGA MAMAS. It really didn't apply to me, since my soccer mom days are long over and my husband usually handled that stuff. I was however a music mom. The part that I found humorous was that YOGA MAMAS have blogs. So am I a YOGA MAMA? I do go to yoga classes and have been doing so for several years. I am a mom. I do have a blog. I do volunteer.
Well, enough on that subject.
I spent part of lst Sat. shopping, or actually looking at fashions at the local mall with my son's friend Caitlyn. Can't say that there was anything I wanted to try on or acutally buy. I guess I will have to stick with the boring and slightly worn stuff in my closet.
After my husband and I dropped Caitlyn off at the train, we went to Taylor Street, an old Chicago neighborhood for some Italian food. We tried Francesca's on Taylor. We sat in the bar, next to the window, which is fun to do. Food was good and we had a nice time. Then we drove home the long way on Ashland Ave. There was new building in almost every neighborhood that we drove through. Chicago is undergoing a renaissance. Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home