Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I went to physical therapy yesterday. My back has been bothering me since I worked at Nichols earlier this year. I think that I sat in one of the student's desks and twisted myself the wrong way. Anyway, the therapist made me do a lot of things that didn't seem too bad, but it did make my back sore. Then she had me lay down on a really hot pad. Boy oh boy it was hot, but I sure felt good when I was finished. So far, no more pain. I am going to do the excercises as soon as I finish this post.

The dog went to the vet yesterday. I was hoping that she could get her shots, but she has a hot spot on her cheek which is a little bit infected. The gave her two kinds of pills and a salve. They shaved her cheek. She got a good report for cooperation. What a good dog! She really hates the vet, but she doesn't have to go very often. She still neeeds her shots, but that is put off for a while.

My husband met up with a bomb sniffing bomb yesterday at the train station.He didn't
know about the dog's ability to find explosives, but it did zero in on his bagel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home