Thursday, April 06, 2006

My garden is starting up.

The lawn service people were here yesterday. They did their spring cleanup--areated the lawn, raked, overseeded the grass, cleaned the leaves out of everywhere. I had them transplant the climbing hydrangea, which was supposed to climb up the ash tree, but since the tree was chopped down, I had them move it to a new home. It is now going to be climbing up a fence. I also moved my annabelle hydrangea to a spot where it will get more sun, and hopefully bloom. It didn't have a single flower last year, but it looked good, so I concluded that it needed more sun.
A few bulbs are blooming now, and more are getting ready to bloom. The weather isn't great. No sun today, and rain is predicted. It's not warm, but it isn't cold either. We really don't have much of a spring--just weather like this, and then summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home