Friday, April 07, 2006

Cleanup time!

I cleaned out my closets today. I got rid of old stuff and stuff that doesn't fit and stuff that was too good to get rid of. Just so I couldn't change my mind, I took 6 shopping bags full to the thrift shop today. I did this last summer, and today I got rid of the maybe stuff. Actually I feel good about this. I just had too many outfits that I haven't worn in several years in that closet. Some of it I bought when David was a freshman in high school--some was even older. All of my fat pants are now history. I know that I am still fat, but I was even fatter. Now I have only black, taupe and kahki pants. I also addressed the tee shirt issue--old, pilled, stained--all gone. I am not saving stuff to wear around the house anymore. I still have some old jeans to look over. I will save them for the next cleanup.
I went into Sephora today. They have a new store in Old Orchard. It was quite a pleasant experience. I bought some eyebrow mascara. What a great product. It does it all, colors, shapes and controls the unruly stray hairs--all in a little wand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home