Monday, October 09, 2006

Columbus Day.

I am still a loser. Today at my Weight Watchers meeting, I lost another 3.2 pounds. So my total is 11 pounds. Now I am more or less where I was before I went on the cruise. I am still proud of myself. I have only 9 more pounds to go to get to my first goal.
The weather was just lovely today, so I decided to finish up preparing my plants for their winter indoors. I sprayed them down with water and dish soap. Then I used some insecticidal soap. All are now in the house. The weather is headed for a big change later in the week. Thus the hurry with the plants. I don't want to be moving them around in the cold rain. Actually, snow may be in the forecast too.
The Botanic Garden was so crowded today. I went there for a volunteer meeting and tour of the revamped greenhouses. The new Regenstein Education center is just spectatcular. If you have a chance, go to see it soon. There was a Country Living esposition there too, so the parking lots were full. People wanted to enjoy the weather, some wanted to shop in the tents they set up. I decided to get the car washed on the way home. That was my Columbus Day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, you've inspired me. I'll get on program, too, and get this weight off.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home