Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Few Changes

I have DSL now. The package arrived yesterday and my husband rushed to install it, and now it is operational. It is very fast. What a treat.
I have another change. I have another job. I am still teaching a Oakton, but now I have an additional job. I will be working at my old school district as a mentoring coach for new teachers. The district has a grant from Loyola University to set up a mentoring program. The mentors are teachers, my role is to coach the mentors--not all the mentors, just the middle school ones. It is a part time job with a lot of meetings. I met with the coordinator this morning and she gave me about 8 pounds of books to read. I am so happy that I have my Oakton class under controll. All that work I did earlier to set up my class has paid off, so now I have time for this new job. I am looking forward to this new job--I have always been interested in working with new teachers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home