Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's Snowing!

Yes, it's the 12th of October and the snow is coming down. So far nothing is sticking on the patio, but my little birdhouse, the glass tables and patio chairs are getting covered rather quickly. The aborvitaes look very wintery. The yard looks like it is dusted with powdered sugar. I hope that this is a little snow shower. The forecast is for a cold night, and slowing warming tomorrow.
Today I decided to stay home and vacumn instead of going to the gym. So far, I'm doing computer things, and haven't even started to clean. We are being tough and haven't turned on the heat yet. I am wearing a sweatshirt, and am a little chilly. Vacumning will warm me up for sure. So, I am getting to it in a minute.
I am so happy, I have inspired an old friend to go back to Weight Watchers. I am doing so well on the program, but I'm still worried about maintaing my enthusiasiam. I know that losing over 50 pounds will take me a long time, probably at least 6-8 months. Once I have lost it, I won't be able to go back to my old bad habits. What I'm eating now is it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm worried, too, but think how ravishing we'll look in our string bikinis as we collect those tolls on the Mystic River Bridge!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home