Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm the Biggest Loser

Yes, that's right. I am the biggest loser and I have the trophy to prove it. Today at my Weight Watcher's meeting, I recieved the trophy, which is a stuffed animal--a little monkey, which I can keep for the week. I lost another 3.2 pounds and am down 16 pounds. Only 2 more pounds until I reach my first goal. I am so proud of myself. I have no will power, especially for candy, chips, cheetos, anything sweet, salty or chrunchy. I would eat this stuff and then either rationalize or feel bad when I did it. So far, I haven't fallen into that trap. The one thing that I didn't do enough of this week is exercise. I hope that doesn't catch up with me.
I must look a little different, but since I usually wear sweatshirts and pajama bottoms around the house, I don't see much of a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home