Monday, October 30, 2006

WW news

My WW (Weight watchers) meeting is over for the week. Halloween and its pitfalls was a subject. The over reaching problem, of course, is getting throught the "eating" holidays ahead.
I still haven't decided what to do about trick or treat. I planned just to put a basket of candy on the porch and let the kids help themselves. My husband pointed out that every time someone comes to the door, the dog will go crazy. I haven't bought any candy yet. I will be teaching tomorrow, so I won't be available to answer the door and admire the costumes. Maybe I should just ignore it and leave the light off. That would be the easiest solution. No candy, no barking, no cute kids in costumes. So, what should I do?
I am still a loser, but not the biggest one. My loss this week was 1.2 pounds for a total of 18.2.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy candy that doesn't interest you. Or, at least, is not a "red light" sort of candy. I'm still trying to get started! I'm doing ok today. 18 pounds for you - WOW! That's a turkey! Fantastic!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home