Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Bit From Alma


Merry Christmas to everybody!
I got into a little bit of trouble the other day. Pauline had the ingredients for the Christmas bark on the counter. They don't realize that I am very unhappy when they go out to eat and don't include me, especially since it was Alan's birthday. Everyone knows that I am Alan's dog. So, as soon as they left the house, I started to cruise the counters. I hit the jackpot. I dragged the bag into the living room and ripped open a bag of brown sugar. Not to my liking, so I continued to investigate the contents of the bag. Then I realized that there were about 4 bags of chocolate chips. Delicious! I ate one bag. Then I decided to look around for more. Upstairs I found some more chocolate in the guest bedroom. Since I was pretty full, I decided to hide that in one of my stash areas, so I could enjoy it later. I have several stash areas, conveniently located under the cushions in the living room armchairs and sofa. Pretty good spots. Then, they came home. Unfortunatly, they weren't very happy with me. Pauline dragged out the vacumn cleaner, which I hate, and proceeded to clean up the sugar. All the candy disappeared, but they missed the candy in my secret hiding place. A sucessful evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home