Thursday, December 07, 2006

A word from Alma

I know that you rarely hear from me, so I decided to write a short entry to let you know how my life is going. I am thinking very hard about my holiday letter, since I am waiting until the last minute to write it. People really enjoy reading my letter, so occasionaly I think about compiling them and making a short book about my life. I hope that people will enjoy reading about the doings of a north shore dog who lives a comfortable life. It will be a little like a Sienfield plot--mainly about nothing. They did quite well with nothing.
About my life, the cold weather is finally here, my favorite time of year. I have a spring in my step and don't have to pant to cool off like I do in the summer. I am the opposite of humans, they like warm, I like cold. Maybe its about my permanent fur coat.Well, that about all I can write now, I'm saving the good stuff for my letter.
Take care
Alma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home