Thursday, December 21, 2006

No Snow Here

It's raining! Thank goodness! It this was snow, we would be shoveling like crazy. No white Christmas for Chicago this year.
I've decided to work out like crazy for the next three weeks, so my new bathing suit won't be tight. Bathing suit shopping is the worst possible experience for women of my age. Wearing the bathing suit isn't much better. That's why they make coverups.
I'm thinking of ordering another suit over the internet. This one will have a high neck and a high back, so I won't be exposing too much skin to sunburn. Next little job is to take my pants in to be altered, so I can wear them in Mexico. I just bought them last spring, and I really don't want to buy any new ones, so off the Elite Cleaners for them. Then I can get to work on next semester's syllabus. Fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Alma! Another trip to the kennel for her.... We just read her Christmas letter about all the times her routine got interupted because you were off gallivanting. Now you're off to Mexico.

We expect to see a photo from Mexico of svelte you in that turquoise swim suit next month. Congrats!

PS: Our people say "Hi!" They wish a squirrel would fall on our heads - so do we!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home