Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Messed Up

Yesterday was supposed to be a good day. I planned out all my food, logged all 3 meals into the tracker, and felt quite good about it. I went to the gym and did my new and harder workout. So what happened in the afternoon was not on the program. I found the candy hearts which were left over from valentine's day and ate them. Then a frosted cookie, also from valentine's day, started to go into my mouth. The rest of it went into the trash. I are dinner, went to school and are two chocolate caramels, which were on the counter. On the way home, I stopped to buy some band-aids and decided to walk down the Easter candy aisle. I do have a weakness for pectin jelly beans, and not finding those, chose premium tiny jelly beans which I ate in the car on the way home. I ate half of the bag.
Today, I put the rest of them down the disposal.
What is the significance of all of this? I was so in control, and so out of control. I know the repercussions of cheating on the program, I also know the results of following the program. I really didn't enjoy those jelly beans very much, but I kept on eating them. Did the candy earlier in the day set me up for more in the late evening? I do want to get off this plateau, but I am helping myself very much by eating candy. So, as my title says, I'm messed up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm amazed that the rest of that cookie and the rest of those jelly beans got thrown out. I know where they would have gone if they had been mine - in my mouth. Your control is still very unattainable for me. Good luck with the monster you and I know both know so well.
-Barb

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home