Monday, April 16, 2007

The Goal is in Sight

The Weight Watchers train is back on track. It was sidetracked, not derailed. The 3 pounds that I gained last week are gone, and I am now 4.4 pounds away from my goal. So was this a real gain, or was it just a water gain, caused by eating too many super salty foods over the weekend? My guess is with the water. This was a detour, rather than a back slide.
I have a very busy week ahead, several work meetings and preparation for a shower that I am giving on Saturday. Added to my class preparations, it makes for a hectic few days.
I went to the gym yesterday, and plan to go again on Friday. That is about it for heavy workouts. I will have to be happy with the air dyne bike at home. I plan to do some abdominal work with my new foam roller. This is a modified torture device--you lay on the roller, which is a feat in itself, and then do some leg lifts and crunches. The trick is not to fall off the roller, which makes the abdominal muscles work harder. I'm doing better on this thing, but I have to admit that I fell off it at the gym yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home