Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Oh no, Snow!

Yes, you read it correctly, there were a few flurries today when I came out of the gym and a few more when I walked Alma. It was, however, a great day for a chai misto at Starbucks. I have been to the gym twice this week and am going again of Friday. This is mixing it up, as my WW leader instructed. I also did some air dyne bike time yesterday. And, wonder of wonders, I ordered a exercise ball and a foam roller yesterday at Runners Edge. Now, neither of these exercise aids are my favorites, in fact I rather dislike both of them. But, the will enable me to do more working out at home on my off gym days.
As I approach my WW goal, I am getting a more worried about maintaining. Seeing that I am having a problem with candy lately, I don't want to lose what I have accomplished. So, having that big ball around is a reminder that I can and will do those ball crunches and push-ups.
One of my yoga instructors once mentioned that after learning to do all the poses, you start over and learn them again. I guess that is like this WW adventure. I know that when I reach my goal, I am starting over again. Another journey, this one is much scarier that the weight loss one. Maintaining my weight is for a much longer period--like forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home