Monday, April 09, 2007

A HUGE setback.

So, I just got home from my Weight Watchers meeting and the news isn't good. I'm up 3 pounds. This is the biggest set back since I started the program in September.
Now, how did this happen? I'm thinking that all that candy finally caught up to me. I also think that my Easter dinner was salty, and salt attracts water--thus a water gain--hopefully temproary. Now, am I rationalizing all of this? On the positive side, I went to the gym 3 times this week, and exercised at home once. On the negative side, I wasn't so good at logging in all that went into my mouth. I just slacking off and it's catching up with me. I've been lucky with my slacking so far.
Next to the scale at the meeting, there was an application for a contest--Weight Watchers inspiring stories. Is my story inspiring? Maybe so, but so far, its been a story of success. Is success inspiring if there is no failure mixed in? Would anybody want to read about a person who sticks to the program and never wavers? Maybe so. Will I let this failure get me down and end my successful run?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home